4.03.2011

Whoever said raising a blog was easy...

I don't know how time does it. It seems to move in slow motion but go too fast to keep up at the same time. One of these days I'll get the hang of how to have 4 kids and then maybe life will be easier. Then again, maybe not!


As you can see, my blog is no longer private but simply edited. The stories are true (and the same) but the names have been changed to protect the innocent. If you don't know my children's real names you won't learn them from reading this blog!


Here are the guilty party:

Child #1: Squirt

Child #2: Lucy

Child #3: Max

Child #4: Donald (I'll explain that one later.)


Many, many, many, many, many things have happened in the past (almost) year since I have last blogged and I will not attempt to update everyone on everything that happened. But to sum up the year, we're all one year older and wiser too except for Donald who was born a measly 7 1/2 months ago. He's such a baby sometimes. Of course, that's the way we like him for now! I will post pictures of our older and more beautiful selves soon enough, but tonight it is bedtime. And thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah I can't wait to see pictures of Squirtamus, Lucy, Max, and Donald...we miss you all

Anonymous said...

I have enough difficulty remembering all the kids' correct names. This is not going to help.

Grandma Smith said...

So glad to see you back in the blogging world. You have a great talent for writing and I love your sense of humor. We are so lucky to have you in our family and I can't imagine what those little ones would do without you. You are AMAZING!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should start a contest to find a name for your biggest and most obnoxious "kid"! I could think of a few;)