2. He loves Spiderman, sports, reading, exercising, Scooby Doo, trains, trucks, trailers, and anything else his dad likes!
3. He is a daredevil.
(In this picture I was washing my sheets and just threw the pillows and comforter on the floor. Kurtis decided he would make a ramp out of the pillows. He was about to drive down when I found him.)
4. One of his best friends is Lucy. They play together all the time. His other best friend is his dad.
5. He has beautiful brown eyes. But if I said that in front of him he would say, "No mom, they're cool brown eyes."
6. He is a very loving child. He cares so much about everyone around him. (including his toys)
7. He has one of the most genuine smiles I have ever seen. He hasn't learned how to fake a smile...yet.
8. When Squirt was 2 he knew all of the letters in the alphabet, and then I stopped working with him and now he knows all but about 5 letters. And when he counts he skips or mixes up a ton of numbers!