9.17.2008

Something Smells Fishy

Actually, it doesn't smell at all. But we do have four new fish. There are two common goldfish and two calico goldfish. Honestly, I was more excited than the kids to actually get the fish. But now, it's all I can do to keep the kids off the kitchen counter. Squirt named his Goldilocks, Lucy named hers Fins (with my help) and the other two don't really have names.


This is one of the calico goldfish.
This is Squirt's fish Goldilocks. Lucy's is orange and white.
Isn't our fish tank awesome?!?! It was from an awesome Dad/Grandpa! He even set up the tank after I conned him into it asked him nicely to do it!

Goldfish Update: Burial at Sea

One of the calico goldfish didn't make it. I'm not sure why, but we found it floating under the filter. Now it is floating wherever the toilet water took him.

Don't forget to check out my other posts below!

1 comment:

Shayla said...

poor fishy. good luck keeping the others alive :) what day do you want to play next week!?