5.01.2008

Thankful Thursday

I would like to try posting more often and so to encourage me, I'm going to start posting some "regulars". Hence the title of this post, Thankful Thursday. And today I am thankful for..... *drum roll please!*...

Internet!

I know, I'm totally lame. And the first thing I told the world I was thankful for wasn't even my family! Don't get me wrong. I don't know what I would do without them. They have completely taken over my life. But, today I am thankful for the internet. I am able to do so many things because of the increasing technology with the internet. I can take care of finances, find crafty ideas, get delicious recipes, learn new words, keep in touch with family and friends, play games, watch television shows *right now it's LOST because I refused to watch it four years ago when it first started!* , and especially BLOG! I am in love with blogging. I think about it all the time. *Like I said before, I'm lame!* I'll take pictures just so I can post them on the blog.

Thanks for reading *and commenting!* and make it a happy Thankful Thursday!

1 comment:

Aub said...

I look forward to seeing what you will be thankful for next Thursday and to more posts.