11.18.2007

Tag! You're it!

I was tagged! There's been so much tagging around lately, I knew my turn would come. The name of the game is six things not commonly known about me! So who thinks they know me best? You'll see what you actually know about me...

1. Honestly, this one is hard to admit. But it really ties all my other quirks together. I am a little OCD. Not like full blown, everything has to be spotless, wash my hands a hundred times a day OCD, but in a different way. I always feel like if I'm going to do something I have to finish it. If I don't think I can finish it right away, I don't start. Also, if I get a thought in my head it won't leave until I follow through on it. This makes for a hard time falling asleep.

2. I LOVE to sew and scrapbook. If I have spare time and everything is organized I could scrapbook or sew all day long. (This is one of those things that is affected by the ocd, though. It is hard for to start a project if I know that I can't finish it right away.) You can check out some of my projects in previous posts.

3. I am a total night owl. As much as early to bed, early to rise sounds good. I can't actually do it. Mind you, I still wake up early because of the little ones, but I would sleep in if I could. I think this is a quality I get from my dad...gee thanks dad!

4. This time of year is great, I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I don't like the cold. I love summer for the reason that it's warm. That fact that I can go for walks with the kids, go to the water park, and even just play in the sandbox is comforting. In the winter I am afraid of slipping on the ice, and driving on slick roads.

5. When I was in high school I played the flute. I actually still can play, I just never practice. So my hands and lips get tired really fast. I think when I was in high school (and in college) I was actually pretty good. Playing in concerts, solos, competions, orchestra, even practicing, I loved it all.


Okay, so I know that there was supposed to be six things, but I don't have a lot free time. Maybe that should be the sixth thing about me! :) Those kids of mine keep me on my toes all day long, just like most children do with their parents. I hope you enjoyed learning some new things about me. And now I tag Keri, Aubrey, Hilary, and Kim! I can't wait to learn six new things about all of you!

No comments: