This first picture is what the kids decided to do with my first load of cereal. They were so proud of themselves. Soon after the boxes became dominoes and even Steve got in on the fun! :)
This was from my first trip to the store. They were out of the other cereals on the sale but were planning on getting a shipment in today. So Kara and I went back early this morning and totally scored thanks to Kara's preparation.
This is what I brought home after the second trip. Seriously, I'm going to need a bigger house. :) Or maybe just more creative ways to store all this. And I thought I was past all that creative food storage when I bought a house and moved out of apartments!
All together I got:
- 52 boxes of Post Cereal (some not pictured)
- 25 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
- 8 regular sized candy bars (not pictured)
- 8 tubs of Dreyer's ice cream (some not pictured)
- 3 4-packs of Albertson's brand toilet paper
- 1 pack Orbit gum (not pictured)
- 1 box Dreyer's Fruit Bars (not pictured)
The grand totals from both days:
Total saved: $303.52
Total spent: $35.65
That total spent is not including $10 that I have off my next purchase though. But I can handle that. Totally worth the getting up early to get there and the two trips to Rexburg.