11.24.2009

I'm back!

Things have started to slow down a little... just in time for the holidays! But we are pretty much settled in our new house (you know how you always have that one or two boxes that never really find their homes until you're ready to move again?). And we are not planning on moving for a VERRRRRRRY long time. The house is great. The neighborhood is great. And the ward is amazing. Anyway, I guess I just needed to post something...anything... just to get your attention for my super, duper, fabulous, incredible, hilarious and a little stupid posts. Keep your eyes peeled. They'll be coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more posts:) I'm so glad you are settled in your very cute house that is so close to mine...almost walking distance, but not quite! Love ya!!