12.11.2007

14 Days and Counting...

Christmas is almost here and I'm so excited! I love this time of year. I love the music, the spirit, the movies, the snow (just not driving on it in Rexburg!), the lights, everything! And there is only one thing that could make Christmas feel this way. And that's a little baby born in a manger on a night when the world said there was no more room for him. Recently I have started working at the hospital in maternity on the mother/baby unit. It is so much fun to see the little babies and notice how special each one is. Even from birth every little child has their own personality, their own way they like things done. And if these little babies are so special, I can't even imagine how Mary felt, holding the savior in her arms as an infant.




In case I can't update again soon, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. And take the time to feel what it's really all about.

No comments: